Felicia N. SolerOf Counsel email@example.com
Felicia N. Soler concentrates her practice primarily in the areas of franchise, distribution and licensing law and general corporate law. Felicia advises emerging and mature companies with respect to planning, structuring and implementing national and international franchise, distribution and licensing programs; drafting franchise agreements, ancillary agreements and franchise disclosure documents; securing registration of franchise offerings in the U.S. and abroad; implementing compliance programs and system-wide standards; and advising regarding complex franchise relationship issues and disputes. Felicia also focuses on mergers and acquisitions and sophisticated financing transactions, including securitizations of a franchisor's royalty stream.
Felicia also serves corporate clients through a broad range of services, including the preparation and negotiation of domestic and international contracts; corporate organization and reorganization; employment and shareholder agreements; licensing and investment agreements; and real estate matters.
- Franchising, licensing and distribution
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, Franchise Times, "Legal Eagle," 2014-2020
- Listed, Super Lawyers magazine, New York Metro Super Lawyers, "Rising Star," 2013-2014, 2016-2019, 2021
- Member, American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising
- Member, American Bar Association Women’s Caucus Steering Committee
- Member, International Franchise Association
- Legal Symposium Task Force Member, 2012
- Member, New York State Bar Association
J.D., St. John's University School of Law, 2006
- Executive Research and Comments Editor, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- B.S., Bucknell University, 2003
- New York