Jesko StarkGT Restructuring Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesko Stark focuses his practice on restructuring and insolvency matters. He was admitted to the Berlin bar in 2008 and has been regularly appointed as an insolvency administrator and trustee from the courts of Berlin Charlottenburg and Potsdam since 2012.
Jesko is admitted as a specialist lawyer for insolvency law (Fachanwalt für Insolvenzrecht) and has ten years of experience in the fields of insolvency and restructuring matters. He advises national and international companies prior to insolvency proceedings as well as in debtor in possession proceedings.
Jesko Stark gives lectures at public and private institutions, in particular at the Deutsche Anwalt Akademie and the Department for Continued Education of the Berlin court of appeals. He is (co-)author of various publications on insolvency law.
Prior to joining GT Restructuring Jesko Stark was partner at Leonhardt Rattunde in Berlin.
- Insolvency administration
- Restructuring advice
Recognition & Leadership
- Selected, Legal 500 EMEA, Restructuring - Recognized Individuals, 2022
- Team Member, Chambers USA Award for Excellence, Real Estate, 2017
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2007
- First Legal State Exam, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster/Germany, 2005