Jonathan WidjajaAssociate Jonathan.Widjaja@gtlaw.com
Jonathan Widjaja is a member of the Litigation Practice in Greenberg Traurig's Los Angeles office.
- As a certified law student, represented inmate before Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in civil rights claim for excessive force and inadequate medical care.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Widjaja prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Janis Graham Jack, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas, 2020
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
J.D., University of California, Irvine School of Law, 2022
- Articles Manager, UC Irvine Law Review
- Executive Editor, UC Irvine Journal of International, Transnational, and Comparative Law
- Pro Bono Graduation High Honors
- Research Assistant to Professor Rachel Moran
- Research Fellow to Professor Grace Tonner
- B.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 2015