Adrian F. WileyPractice Group Attorney Adrian.Wiley@gtlaw.com
Adrian F. Wiley is a transactional attorney who handles matters related to franchising, licensing, and distribution. He advises clients on federal and state franchise laws and other franchise related issues, including registration and disclosure matters, regulatory matters, and general franchise compliance. Adrian drafts franchise disclosure documents, franchise and master franchise agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, settlement agreements, termination agreements, as well as other franchise and distribution related documents and general corporate documents.
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, Adrian worked in-house for a franchisor and handled matters related to franchise compliance and regulatory issues, business development, sales, marketing, advertising cooperatives, and supply chain.
- Domestic franchise and distribution
- International franchise and distribution
- Regulatory and compliance
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, International Franchise Association
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law
- B.B.A., Finance, Wingate University