Justin P. HamrickAssociate Justin.Hamrick@gtlaw.com
Justin P. Hamrick focuses his real estate practice on lender-side real estate finance, overseeing transactions involving both mortgage and mezzanine finance. He handles transactions from term sheet preparation through loan document drafting, diligence review, negotiations, and closing.
Justin handles loan originations secured by medical office buildings, senior living facilities, multi-family properties, condominiums, commercial properties, hospitality properties, self-storage facilities, restaurants, ranches, wineries, and vineyards.
- Closed $250m financing of high-profile California property involving various real estate and non-real estate collateral.°
- Closed $600m portfolio loan secured by more than 60 properties in California.°
- Closed $324m portfolio loan secured by more than 30 properties in New York.°
- Acted as outside in-house counsel to a large agricultural financier providing legal advice for its portfolio worth in excess of one billion dollars.°
- Worked with developers, engineers, municipalities, and Fortune 500 companies on large scale commercial acquisition and development including an 850,000 square foot warehouse facility in Illinois.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Hamrick prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Real Estate Law, 2021-2023
- Member, North Caroline Bar Association, 2019-Present
- Member, American Bar Association, 2015-Present
- Sigma Phi Epsilon, 2006-Present
J.D., cum laude, Saint Louis University School of Law
- Managing Editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- B.S., magna cum laude, Missouri State University
- North Carolina