BERLIN – July 05, 2017 – Concerning the annual ranking in Best Lawyers in Germany, the US publisher has honored ten partners of Greenberg Traurig Germany and GT Restructuring. Best Lawyers has been published in the United States since 1983 and is deemed to be one of the oldest and most respected publications for the evaluation of lawyers. Best Lawyers in Germany, a ranking specifically designed for the German legal market, was released in 2009 and is published annually by German newspaper Handelsblatt.
In the Handelsblatt article, Peter Schorling is recommended as one of the top four leading lawyers in Germany for private equity transactions. In addition, Peter Schorling and Stefan Lütje have both been recognized as lawyers of the year 2017 in their respective categories.
Furthermore, the following attorneys are recommended:
- Christian Schede in the categories of M&A Law and Real Estate Law
- Florian Rösch in the category of Real Estate Law
- Henning Sieber in the category of Real Estate Law
- Claudia Hard in the category of Finance Law
- Peter Schorling in the category of M&A Law and Private Equity Law
- Josef Hofschroer in the category of M&A Law
- Stefan Lütje in the categories of Media Law and Entertainment Law
- Christoph Enaux in the categories of Media Law, Telecommunications Law and Antirust Law
- Georg von Wallis in the category of Media Law and Tax Law
- Christian Köhler-Ma in the category of Restructuring and Insolvency Law
Every year, the publisher questions thousands of lawyers regarding the performance of their competitors.