MIAMI – Sept. 11, 2019 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. announced that eight of its Florida attorneys have been recognized as "Top Lawyers" by Palm Beach Illustrated.
Palm Beach Illustrated partnered with Professional Research Services to determine the top lawyers in the region as chosen by their peers. The attorneys who received the highest number of votes are reflected on the 2019 "Top Lawyers" list, published annually in Palm Beach Illustrated’s September issue.
The list named the following attorneys as "Top Lawyers" in these categories:
- Bridget A. Berry - Commercial Litigation
- Mark F. Bideau - Bet-the-Company Litigations; Product Liability Litigation
- Phillip C. Gildan - Corporate Law
- Phillip H. Hutchinson - Product Liability Litigation
- Bradford D. Kaufman - Securities Regulation
- Jason H. Okleshen - Product Liability Litigation
- Bruce C. Rosetto - Corporate Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law
- Robert Sanders - Land Use and Zoning Law
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.