ATLANTA – Feb. 17, 2022 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP Co-President Ernest LaMont Greer and Lori G. Cohen, vice chair of the firm, co-chair of the Global Litigation Practice, and chair of the Trial Practice Group, are included in the “Top 100: 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers List.” Additionally, Cohen is listed on the “Top 10” list as well as the “Top 50: Women” list.
Overall, 21 attorneys from the firm’s Atlanta office were listed. In addition to those on the “Top 100” list, 12 additional attorneys were listed as “Georgia Super Lawyers,” and seven were listed as "Rising Stars." According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process includes independent research, peer nomination, and peer evaluation. Attorneys who receive the highest point total are further recognized in Georgia Super Lawyers Top Lists.
The additional 12 attorneys recognized as 2022 Georgia Super Lawyers are:
- Theodore I. Blum – Atlanta managing shareholder; chair, Atlanta Corporate
- Timothy W. Bratcher – shareholder; vice chair, Atlanta Financial Institutions
- John D. Elrod – shareholder; vice chair, Atlanta Financial Institutions
- Michael J. King – shareholder, Business Litigation
- David B. Kurzweil – shareholder; co-chair, Global Restructuring & Bankruptcy; co-chair, Financial Institutions ; co-chair, Atlanta Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Jess L. Rosen – shareholder; co-chair, Atlanta Entertainment & Media
- Bobby Rosenbloum – shareholder; chair, Global Entertainment & Media; co-chair, Atlanta Entertainment & Media
- Steven J. Rosenwasser – shareholder, Business Litigation
- David I. Schulman – shareholder; co-chair, Video Games & Esports
- Gary E. Snyder – shareholder, Corporate
- Richard J. Valladares – shareholder; chair, Atlanta Business Litigation
- Natasha L. Wilson – shareholder; chair, Atlanta Labor & Employment Practice; co-chair, Labor & Employment Practice’s Corporate Restructuring & Employment Due Diligence Group
The 7 attorneys recognized as 2022 Georgia Rising Stars are:
- Marcella C. Ducca – shareholder; co-chair, Atlanta Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Steven M. Harkins – associate, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Taryn W. Harper – associate, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Irvin Hernandez – associate, Litigation; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device & Health Care Litigation
- Bethani R. Oppenheimer – shareholder, Financial Institutions
- Andrew Z. Smith – associate, Business Litigation
- Sabina A. Vayner – of counsel, Trademark & Brand Management; Entertainment & Media
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Atlanta: Greenberg Traurig's Atlanta office offers clients the local capabilities and wide-ranging experience of more than 100 attorneys, supported by the resources and reach of the firm's global platform. The firm's collaborative culture is reflected by attorneys who serve their clients with a combination of legal and business skills that are vital in today's competitive, global environment. Greenberg Traurig's Atlanta team brings a practical approach to the representation of our clients.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2400 attorneys in 42 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm, often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono, reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021. The firm is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, NLJ 250, and Law360 (US) 400. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage. Web: www.gtlaw.com.