Dr. Daniel BenighausPartner/Shareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Benighaus works as Shareholder in the German real estate practice. He advises national and international investors on project developments, real estate transactions and ongoing asset management. One focus of his work is advising on complex project developments such as developments of entire quarters, smart buildings, joint ventures and data centers. He has particular expertise in the sale of project developments in forward deals. Daniel also works as a notary with a focus on real estate business law.
Daniel has more than ten years of experience as a lawyer in the field of real estate law. Before joining Greenberg Traurig, he worked as a lawyer in the real estate sector at Olswang Germany, among others.
- Forward deals
- Construction contracts
- Commercial lease agreements
- Land Development
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Legal 500 EMEA Guide, Real Estate, 2022-2023
- Team Member, U.S. News – Best Lawyers, "Law Firm of the Year: Litigation - Real Estate," 2022
- Team Member, a Law360 "Real Estate Practice Group of the Year," 2015 and 2022
- Recognition for special achievements at Second Legal State Exam
- LL.M., King’s College, London, 2011
- Second Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2010
- PhD, Humboldt-Universität Berlin/Germany, 2009
- First Legal State Exam, Berlin/Germany, 2006