Daniela Cobo AgüeroAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniela Cobo Agüero is a member of the Banking & Finance Practice in Greenberg Traurig's Mexico City office. She focuses her practice on financing, infrastructure and project finance for both public and private projects. Through the combination of these practice areas, Daniela has been involved in advising several public and private financial institutions, as well as various governmental entities, in major national and subnational financing transactions in the social infrastructure and infrastructure sectors.
- Banking and Financial Services
- Infrastructure – Project Finance
- Represented Banco Azteca (BAZ) in the granting of a syndicated loan in favor of Conservadora Mexiquense de Caminos del Sur (Conservadora) to be used in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Project for the rehabilitation and conservation of 1,637 kilometers of roads and highways in the State of Mexico. The loan was granted in the amount of MXP$4'470,000,000.00 and is divided into several tranches.
- Represented BANOBRAS in the financing to ICA, to be used in the construction of the fourth section of the Mayan Train (Izamal-Cancún), in the amount of MXP$4 billion.
- Advised the Municipality of Hermosillo in the Refinancing of its Long-Term Direct Public Debt, MXP$1,706’000,000.00.
- Law degree (J.D. equivalent), Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City, Mexico, 2022
- Spanish, Native
- English, Fluent