Jay GuilianoShareholder Jay.Guiliano@gtlaw.com
Jay Guiliano has more than 25 years of experience challenging patents. He concentrates his practice on patent litigation and reexaminations across a variety of technologies, including cellular telephones, medical devices, electronic payment systems, aeronautical oxygen systems, fuel injection control systems, player tracking devices for gaming systems, interactive voice response systems, parking brake systems, and tire pressure monitoring systems.
Jay has considerable advocacy experience, having been involved in more than 50 post-grant proceedings and having represented clients in multidistrict patent litigation.
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Medical devices
- Post-grant proceedings
- Mechanical engineering
- J.D., Technology Commercialization Law Program, Syracuse University College of Law, 1996
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Bucknell University, 1993
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit