Mark J. Kelson is Co-Chair of the firm’s Global Corporate Practice. Mark leads multi-disciplinary transaction teams in complex domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private and public offerings, securities matters, leveraged buyouts, strategic collaborations and joint ventures. Mark’s clients include private equity sponsors, investment banks, specialty finance companies and REITs, and private and public companies in fintech, healthcare, technology, aerospace, energy, consumer products and food and beverage. Mark also regularly advises boards of directors and their committees with respect to corporate governance best practices, transaction strategy, regulatory compliance, fiduciary duties and executive compensation issues.
- Private equity
- Domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Public and private offerings of equity and debt
- Corporate governance and strategic advice
- Leveraged buyouts, carve-outs and divestitures
- Strategic transactions, licensing and joint ventures
- General corporate, strategic and transactional matters