Brian T. Lower represents clients in hospitality and resort acquisition law. Brian has deep experience in real estate and business acquisitions, development, hospitality business operations, national brand management, real estate sales, and financing.
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, he served for 26 years as executive vice president and general counsel for one of the largest nationally branded vacation ownership companies in the world, with more than 6,000 employees and 30 resorts, where he managed a large in-house legal department focused on employment law, regulatory compliance, litigation management, and complex finance transactions.
- Resort and business acquisitions
- Timeshare, vacation ownership and condominium acquisition, development and operation
- Resort management legal operations
- Land use and environmental law
- Timeshare, condominium and real estate associations