Solomon RotsteinAssociate Solomon.Rotstein@gtlaw.com
Solomon is an associate in the Mexico City office. He represents public and private institutions, national lenders, and real estate investment funds in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including joint venture formations, debt and equity financings, and acquisitions and dispositions.
Solomon has a law degree from Columbia Law School in New York.
- Real estate finance
- Real estate investment
- Represented a private equity firm, as preferred member, in the negotiation of a $2.15 million preferred equity investment indirectly secured by a multifamily development.
- Represented a developer, as general partner, in the negotiation of a $25 million joint venture for the development of a multifamily property.
- Represented a developer, as borrower, in the negotiation of a $27.75 million financing secured by an industrial property.
- Represented a real estate investment trust, as borrower, in the negotiation of a $400 million acquisition facility indirectly secured by industrial, office, multifamily, and single-family rental properties.°
- Represented two national investment banks, as lenders, in the negotiation of a $500 million acquisition facility secured by the fee simple interests in ground leased properties.°
- Represented a private equity firm, as limited partner and lead lender, in the negotiation of a joint venture for the $565 million acquisition of a New York City property and subsequent financing thereof.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Rotstein prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, S.C.
- B.A., Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College, 2005
- J.D., with honors, Columbia Law School, 2016
- New York
- English, Native
- Spanish, Fluent