Tianja SamuelAssociate email@example.com
Tianja Samuel advises clients on a wide range of real estate matters involving retail centers, multi-family apartment buildings, mixed-use properties, and other commercial real estate. She counsels lenders, investors, and borrowers on various types of real estate financings and represents buyers and sellers on acquisitions and joint ventures. Tianja advocates for landlords and tenants in the negotiation of commercial retail leases for spaces ranging in size from 5,000- to 60,000-square-feet.
- Creator/Founder, Xpert Advice Consulting, LLC, 2008-2009
- Licensed Financial Specialist, Wachovia Bank, 2006-2008
- Senior Personal Financial Representative, Washington Mutual Bank, 2003-2006
- Legal Intern, Hon. Eardell J. Rashford, Civil Court of New York, Bronx County, 2011-2012
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Real Estate Law, 2022-2023
- Listed, Super Lawyers Magazine, New York Metro Super Lawyers, "Rising Stars," 2020-2022
A description of the selection methodology for the above awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
J.D., St. John's University School of Law
- Senior Staff Member, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- M.B.A., Nova Southeastern University
- B.B.A., Florida International University
- New York
- New Jersey