Jared M. SnyderAssociate email@example.com
Jared Snyder represents private equity sponsors and privately held and publicly traded companies in buy-side and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, stock/asset purchases, divestitures, restructurings, controlling and minority investments and corporate governance matters spanning a wide range of industries and sectors.
- Represented Clearlake Capital Group in its investment in Concert Golf Partners, a boutique operator of private golf and country clubs.
- Represented Vista Equity Partners in its sale of Mediaocean LLC, a leading provider of integrated omnichannel software designed to facilitate mission-critical solutions for media intelligence, management and finance, to CVC Capital Partners.
- Represented Silicon Valley Bank in their acquisition of the debt fund business of WestRiver Group.
- Represented Sun Capital Partners in its sale of Ames Taping Tools, the nation’s foremost provider of automatic taping and finishing tools and related products to the professional drywall finishing industry.
- Represented Entrepreneurial Equity Partners in connection with its acquisition of Salm Partners, the largest contract manufacturer of fully cooked sausages and premium hot dogs in the United States.
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in the sale of Ontario Systems, a leading provider of enterprise software that automates operations and accelerates revenue recovery for clients in the healthcare, accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets.
- Represented Long Arc Capital in its investments in:
- Agile Frameworks, a provider of a cloud-based, SaaS software solution for engineering services firms that digitizes testing and inspection workflow for architecture and construction projects.
- CircleBlack, a cloud-based software platform for wealth and asset managers that provides a unified integration layer for third-party apps and a digital marketplace to buy/sell investments.
- Concertiv, a procurement and spend management services platform that leverages group buying power and analytics to provide preferred pricing and contract management for professional services firms.
- The Weir Group in its $1.3 billion acquisition of ESCO Corporation.°
- A sovereign investment fund in its $450 million investment in two Luxembourg investment company funds.°
- The TCW Group in Nippon Life Insurance Company’s strategic minority investment.°
- INC Research in its $7.4 billion merger of equals with inVentiv Health, creating Syneos Health.°
- Apollo Education in its $1.1 billion going-private transaction.°
- Insight Enterprises in its $258 million acquisition of Datalink Corporation.°
- A financial advisor representing a life insurance company in a $6 billion sale of its subsidiary.°
- A financial advisor representing a special committee in a $3 billion going-private transaction.°
- A financial advisor representing a packaging and container manufacturer in a $2 billion strategic transaction.°
- Castleton Commodities in its acquisition of Morgan Stanley’s global oil merchanting business.°
°The above representations were handled by Mr. Snyder prior to his joining Greenberg Traurig, LLP.
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," Corporate Law, 2023
- Member, New York City Bar Association, 2014-Present
J.D., New York University School of Law, 2014
- Staff Editor and Articles Editor, Journal of Law & Business
- B.S., Finance, cum laude, University of Central Florida, 2011
- New York