Julie A. YedowitzAssociate Julie.Yedowitz@gtlaw.com
Julie A. Yedowitz is a member of the Litigation Practice in Greenberg Traurig’s Albany office.
Prior to joining Greenberg Traurig, Julie represented clients in proceedings before the New York Public Service Commission and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. She also has experience advising on land use law issues as well as regulatory matters before the New York Department of Environmental Conservation.
- Judicial Intern, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 2018
Recognition & Leadership
- Member, New York State Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Member, Energy Bar Association, 2021-Present
J.D., summa cum laude, The Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University, 2020
- Editor-in-Chief, Pace Environmental Law Review
- B.A., cum laude, University of Pittsburgh, 2017
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit