Alexander ZachariahShareholder firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Zachariah is a transactional attorney with experience in mergers and acquisitions, buyouts, recapitalizations, private equity and venture capital transactions, corporate governance and compliance, as well as other general corporate law matters. Alexander is an attorney-at-law and certified public accountant. Alexander’s specific industry experience includes insurance, health care, property management, software and technology.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buyouts and recapitalizations
- Corporate restructurings
- Private Equity and venture capital transactions
- Representation of Anne Arundel Dermatology Management, a portfolio company of New MainStream Capital, in its acquisition of Montgomery Dermatology Associates, LLC, based in Rockville, Maryland.
- Representation of Heritage Insurance Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Narragansett Bay Insurance Company and Pawtucket Insurance Company by way of merger of its subsidiary with and into NBIC Holdings, Inc., with NBIC Holdings, Inc. surviving the merger.
- Representation of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH), a leading global consumer products company, in its $15.4 billion acquisition by Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL). The combined company, named Newell Brands, merges portfolios of brands including Sharpie markers, Yankee Candle and Graco baby strollers.
- Representation of REV Group, Inc. in the acquisition of the assets of Clarkston Motors, Inc. d/b/a Auto Ability through its subsidiary ElDorado Mobility, Inc. REV Group is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services, while AutoAbility is specializes in manufacturing and converting various vehicles to be wheelchair accessible using rear-entry ramps.
- Representation of TZP Capital Partners in their strategic acquisition of the assets and goodwill of RAM Commercial Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a HomePointe, a California property management and maintenance company, for their HomeRiver Group property management platform. This deal represented our client's largest add-on platform company to date, representing nearly 2,200 units under management via three offices in the Sacramento, CA area.
- Representation of southern California craft brewery, The Bruery LLC, in its sale of a majority stake in the company to Boston-area private equity firm Castanea Partners. The company is one of the largest producers of sour and wild ales in the U.S. and has one of the largest collections of barrel-aged beers in the world.
- Representation of Vizient, Inc. in a $2.7 billion three-step transaction to acquire the Spend and Clinical Resource Management (SCM) business of MedAssets, Inc. from Pamplona Capital Management. Vizient is the U.S.'s largest member-owned health care company. MedAssets is a leading healthcare performance improvement company headquartered in Georgia.
- Representation of a human resources management software company in its acquisition and merger into a subsidiary of a private equity firm.
- Representation of Property Brands, Inc., an affiliate of Property Brands Holdings, LP, in the acquisition of Screening One, Inc., a California corporation in the employee and tenant screening and verification industry.
- Certified Public Accountant in Florida and New York
- Notary Public in Florida
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Stephan P. Mickle, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, Fall 2012
- Judicial Intern, Hon. William P. Dimitrouleas, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Summer 2011
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Melanie G. May, Florida’s Fourth District Court of Appeal, Summer 2011
Recognition & Leadership
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, "Ones to Watch," 2022-2023
- Insurance Law, 2023
- Corporate Law, 2022-2023
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022-2023
- Member, Leadership Broward, Class 41
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2014
- J.D., University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2013
- M.S., Accounting and Information Analysis, Lehigh University, 2007
- B.S., Business and Economics, Lehigh University, 2006
- Hon. William J. Zloch, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2014-2015
- District of Columbia