Lisa M. Zwally focuses her practice on corporate and commercial litigation, representing business entities, officers, directors, and investors in the Delaware Court of Chancery, the Commercial Litigation Division of the Superior Court, as well as other Delaware state and federal courts. Lisa also advises boards of directors and special committees, providing strategic advice on various corporate and fiduciary litigation and governance issues. Her deep knowledge of the intricacies of Delaware law allows her to partner with clients to mitigate litigation risks and evaluate complex issues in connection with high stakes proceedings, including trials, appeals and ADR proceedings. Lisa’s vast Delaware litigation experience spans a wide variety of industries, and her clients include Fortune 500 companies, insurance companies and private equity funds.
- Corporate and fiduciary litigation and counseling
- Commercial litigation and counseling
- Corporate and commercial litigation
- Insurance litigation
- Restrictive Covenants in Delaware Court of Chancery
- Corporate governance and board representation