MIAMI – Feb. 16, 2022 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A., elevated 11 Florida attorneys to shareholder and two attorneys to of counsel in its Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa, and West Palm Beach offices.
The shareholders: Jared S. Baumwell, James A. Carenza, Eric Fisher, Ryan T. Hopper, Jared R. Kessler, Brandon Leon, Grant J. Levine, Thomas R. Martin, Marina Olman-Pal, Timothy F. Stanfield, and Kathryn Yankowski. The Of Counsel: Tyrone A. Adras and Bracha Pollack.
Firmwide, Greenberg Traurig elevated 60 attorneys to shareholder and 36 to of counsel and local partner.
The firm also reported a historic $2 billion in revenue for FY 2021, a 15.8% increase over the previous year and the eighth consecutive year of record revenue.
“These individuals who are being elevated overcame another year of unique challenges during the pandemic to help Greenberg Traurig achieve record financial performance, while also continuing to provide their clients with outstanding service,” Senior Chairman Matthew B. Gorson said. “We are grateful to them for their hard work, dedication, and teamwork, and we look forward to supporting them as they continue to develop in their careers and become leaders in the firm, the industry and their communities.”
- Tyrone A. Adras is a member of the Litigation practice in the West Palm Beach office. He practices in the areas of complex commercial litigation, financial services litigation, equine litigation, products liability, and wrongful death. He regularly represents clients in lender-liability and consumer finance litigation.
- Jared S. Baumwell is a member of the Private Wealth Services practice in the Fort Lauderdale office. He focuses his practice primarily on tax-oriented estate planning, probate and trust administration and family business succession planning for high-net-worth individuals and families.
- James A. Carenza is a member of the Real Estate practice in the Miami Office. He represents clients in general commercial real estate matters, including commercial leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, as well as the finance, management, and development of commercial real estate.
- Eric Fisher is a member of the Real Estate practice in the Miami office. He practices in the areas of commercial real estate, hospitality, and corporate transactions, assisting real estate investment trusts and private equity funds in acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing, and operations.
- Ryan T. Hopper is a member of the Litigation practice in the Tampa office. He represents clients in environmental, complex commercial, and white-collar matters, focusing on high-profile toxic tort, real estate, and trade secrets disputes.
- Jared R. Kessler is a member of the Litigation practice in the Miami office. He concentrates his practice on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, representing clients in cases involving class-action claims, corporate and partnership governance, business torts, and contract disputes.
- Brandon Leon is a member of the Litigation practice in the West Palm Beach office. He represents individuals and institutional clients in the banking, real estate, mortgage servicing, and automotive industries in litigation matters, as well as government agencies in construction disputes. His practice focuses on complex litigation in both state and federal court.
- Grant J. Levine is a member of the Corporate and Capital Markets practices in the Fort Lauderdale office. He focuses his practice on advising public companies on corporate and securities law matters, including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting compliance, corporate governance and capital markets transactions.
- Thomas R. Martin is a member of the Corporate practice in the Miami office. He focuses his practice on financing and securities matters, representing companies, lenders and underwriters in bank finance and capital markets transactions, with an emphasis on cross-border debt financings.
- Marina Olman-Pal is a member of the Corporate practice in the Miami office. She advises foreign and U.S. financial institutions on a number of regulatory and compliance matters, including licensing and compliance with Bank Secrecy Act/anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations. She also develops AML programs for financial services businesses and businesses in other sectors.
- Bracha Pollack is a member of the Corporate practice in the Fort Lauderdale office. She practices in all areas of corporate and securities law, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships, and debt and equity financing transactions. She represents private and public companies, emerging companies, real estate developers, private equity funds, family offices, hedge funds, investment banks, and strategic investors in various industries.
- Timothy F. Stanfield is a member of the Government Law & Policy practice in the Tallahassee office. He represents private and public-sector clients before the Florida Legislature, Cabinet and state agencies, focused primarily on regulated industries, including insurance, land use, and alcoholic beverages.
- Kathryn Yankowski is a member of the Real Estate practice in the Miami office. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, financing, developing, and leasing of retail, office, industrial, hotel, and mixed-use properties.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2400 attorneys in 42 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm, often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity and pro bono, reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021. The firm is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, NLJ 250, and Law360 (US) 400. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and net carbon neutral with respect to its office energy usage. Web: www.gtlaw.com.