Jay Farraher is steadfast advocate, dedicated service provider, and founding member of the firm's Boston office. With nearly thirty years of experience in state and federal courts throughout the country, his practice focuses on complex commercial litigation including contract and business disputes. Jay also has a wide-range of experience representing developers, owners, landlords and retail tenants in real estate disputes involving purchase and sales agreements, commercial leases, land rights, zoning and property valuation.
In addition to his litigation background, Jay has broad appellate experience. In 2010, he briefed and argued a case before the Supreme Court of the United States. He has represented clients in appellate matters before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, as well as the Massachusetts, California, and Connecticut appeals courts.
- Prosecution and defense of commercial contract disputes
- General business and employment matters
- Real estate and land use litigation
- Federal Supreme Court and appellate litigation
- Trade secret litigation
- Wage and hour disputes/ class action defense
- Non-compete and non-solicitation