HOUSTON – Sept. 21, 2022 – Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 30 lawyers on the 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list. The listed attorneys include some of the top lawyers in the state and represent a wide variety of practice areas.
Of those honored, Mary-Olga Lovett, the firm’s Senior Vice President, and Shareholders Michael L. Burnett, Elizabeth “Heidi” G. Bloch, G. Michael Gruber, and Kendyl T. Hanks earned recognition on Super Lawyers’ supplemental “Top Lists.”
“Congratulations to all the lawyers recognized by Texas Super Lawyers, especially our Greenberg Traurig team members,” said the firm’s regional operating shareholder of Texas, Demetrius G. McDaniel. “This recognition is a direct reflection of your individual dedication to the practice of law and we are immensely proud of you all. Additionally, the number of Greenberg Traurig Texas attorneys listed reflects the firm’s substantial presence and capability to provide top-tier services in Texas and beyond.”
Only the top 5% of Texas lawyers are chosen each year through the patented multiphase peer-review process Super Lawyers developed, according to its website. The publication is reported as one of the nation’s most respected legal guides.
Austin Lawyers Listed:
- Elizabeth “Heidi” G. Bloch – Appellate
- Gregory J. Casas – Antitrust Litigation
- Kyle K. Fox – Business Corporate
- Elizabeth Ross Hadley – Legislative & Government Affairs
- Kendyl T. Hanks – Appellate
- Dale Wainwright – Appellate
- Charles “Skip” Watson – Appellate
Dallas Lawyers Listed:
- Lou Ann Brunenn – Banking
- Joseph F. Coniglio – Health Care
- Jordan W. Cowman – Employment & Labor
- Karl G. Dial – Business Litigation
- Michael Gruber – Business Litigation
- David W. Klaudt – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Christopher M. LaVigne – Business Litigation
- Michael L. Malone – Health Care
- Bina Palnitkar – Intellectual Property (IP) Litigation
- William Stark – Business Litigation
- Labry Welty – Tax
Houston Lawyers Listed:
- Christopher L. Bell – Environmental
- Francis R. Bradley III – Banking
- Michael L. Burnett – ConstructionLitigation
- Richard A. Crow – Real Estate
- Roland Garcia – Business Litigation
- Shari L. Heyen – Creditor Debtor Rights
- James R. Leahy – Business Litigation
- Mary-Olga Lovett – Business Litigation
- Dwayne L. Mason – IP Litigation
- Kent Newsome – Real Estate
- Jennifer Tomsen – Business Litigation
- Shira R. Yoshor – Employment Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer-reviews by practice area. The complete list is available at http://www.superlawyers.com.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Texas is important to Greenberg Traurig, LLP and the firm’s history. With approximately 150 Texas lawyers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Greenberg Traurig has deep roots in the Texas business, legal, and governmental communities. Greenberg Traurig Texas works with clients to address their interdisciplinary legal needs across the state utilizing the firm’s global platform. The Texas attorneys are experienced in industries key to the state’s future, including: aviation, chemicals, construction, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, health care, hedge funds, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, media, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, real estate, retail, sports, technology and software, telecommunications, transportation, and video games and esports.
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 4.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: www.gtlaw.com.