Legal Advisers for A Changing World
Greenberg Traurig London’s lawyers are united by a spirit of innovation, not bound by tradition.
Our strong entrepreneurial culture means that we listen to our clients’ needs and respond, swiftly and effectively. We put together the right team of lawyers to help with each unique challenge and opportunity, delivering custom-tailored, shareholder-led legal advice that makes the best business sense for our clients.
Our recruitment process for our September 2019 trainee intake is now open and will close on 31 January 2019.
We are looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and commercially minded graduates. Our work is challenging, and as a result we expect candidates to have achieved certain minimum levels of qualifications:
- A Levels (or equivalent): Candidates need to have achieved at least 3 B grades (or equivalent) in A levels taken in the same year and excluding General Studies.
- Degree: All candidates need to have achieved at least an upper second class honours degree.
If you are interested in applying, please upload your CV here, together with a one page covering letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a trainee at GT. Training contract applications are accepted from recent law and non-law graduates, as well as from those who have pursued another career.
Please ensure that your CV provides full details of your educational qualifications from GCSEs (or their equivalent) onwards, including the results obtained. Please provide details of the modules studied on the LPC and details of all results per module achieved to date.
If you do not currently have permission to work in the UK, please provide full details of how you would qualify for permission so that we can consider whether or not it will be possible for us to progress your application.
To assist us in monitoring the effectiveness of our recruitment programme from a diversity perspective it would also be helpful if you can complete this questionnaire. The information will be treated as confidential and will be used for monitoring purposes. This information will not be seen during the recruitment process by any person involved in selection for the post for which you are applying.
2019 Recruitment Timetable for Trainees
Candidates should ensure that they are available on these dates before applying:
- Candidates will be notified by 28 February 2019 if they are being invited to a first round interview.
- First round interviews (which will require a half day in our offices) will take place in the week commencing 22 April 2019.
- Second round interviews (which will require a whole day in our offices) will take place between 14-16 May 2019.
- Successful candidates will be notified in early June 2019.