HOUSTON – Aug. 24, 2020 – The 2021 edition of Best Lawyers in America recognizes 33 attorneys from the Austin, Dallas, and Houston offices of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP. New to the list this year are Shareholders Elizabeth Ross Hadley, Bud Doxey, Jr, and Steven V. Walkowiak and Of Counsel Alicia Sienne Voltmer.
The annual guide lists more attorneys from Greenberg Traurig, LLP than from any other firm for the 14th consecutive year. In the United States, over 400 Greenberg Traurig attorneys were recognized in the guide.
Austin Attorneys Ranked
- Thomas J. Bond: Administrative / Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice and, Insurance Law
- Kyle K. Fox: Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Elizabeth Ross Hadley: Administrative / Regulatory Law, Government Relations Practice, and Insurance Law
- Kendyl T. Hanks: Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation
- Demetrius G. McDaniel: Administrative / Regulatory Law and Government Relations Practice
- Barry Senterfitt: Insurance Law and Reinsurance Law
- Dale Wainwright: Appellate Practice
- Charles Skip Watson: Appellate Practice
Dallas Attorneys Ranked
- Nan B. Braley: Banking & Finance Law
- Lou Ann Brunenn: Banking & Finance Law
- Joseph F. Coniglio: Health Care Law
- Jordan W. Cowman: Employment Law - Management and Litigation - Labor & Employment
- Karl G. Dial: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Banking & Finance, Litigation - Intellectual Property, and Litigation - Securities
- Bud Doxey, Jr.: Real Estate Law
- Jerry Fellows: Litigation – Patent, Patent Law (ranked in Phoenix)
- Christopher M. LaVigne: Commercial Litigation
- Michael L. Malone: Health Care Law
- Tina M. Ross: Real Estate Law
- Alicia Sienne Voltmer: Employment Law - Management
- Steven V. Walkowiak: Commercial Litigation
- Labry Welty: Tax Law
- Thomas L. Woodman: Insurance Law
Houston Attorneys Ranked
- Francis R. Bradley III: Banking & Finance Law
- Kristen T. Burke: Immigration Law
- Michael L. Burnett: Construction Law and Litigation - Construction
- Mark G. Chretien: Patent Law
- Shari L. Heyen: Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency & Reorganization Law, and Litigation - Bankruptcy
- James R. Leahy: Energy Law, Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants and Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Mary-Olga Lovett: Commercial Litigation
- Kent Newsome: Real Estate Law
- Rene A. Treviño: Patent Law
- Wayne A. Yaffee: Banking & Finance Law and Real Estate Law
- Shira R. Yoshor: Commercial Litigation and Employment Law - Management
According to their website, Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Inclusion in the annual guide are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Texas is important to Greenberg Traurig, LLP and part of its history. With more than 130 Texas lawyers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Greenberg Traurig, LLP has deep roots in the Texas business, legal, and governmental communities. Greenberg Traurig Texas works with clients to address their interdisciplinary legal needs across the state utilizing the firm’s global platform. The Texas attorneys are experienced in industries key to the state’s future, including: aviation, chemicals, construction, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, health care, hedge funds, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, media, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, real estate, retail, sports, technology and software, telecommunications, transportation, and video games and esports.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has 2200 lawyers in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.